About Ballet Magnificat!
For New Students: (Current Students refer to CLASSES section below)
- CREATE ACCOUNT: To apply for the Junior Dance Intensive you must create an online account. This online account will allow you to see your account balance and make payments.
- To get started, click “Click here to apply”
- Click “Create Account” (create account using parent’s name)
- ADD STUDENT(S): Click “Add a student”
- Change location to “School of the Arts”
- Enter emergency contact information (someone other than student’s parents, although parents are always called first)
- Enter first and last name of the student, birthday and gender
- Please enter the name the student prefers to be called, like Liz for Elizabeth.
- Click “Save Account”
- Log in
- CLASSES: Click “Register for Classes”.
- Under “Show” dropdown, choose “Jr Intensive/Princess Camp”
- A list of classes will appear below
- First select the class that accurately reports how many years of pointe your student has had (“Pointe 1yr” OR “pointe 2+ years”)
- Then select the Junior Dance Intensive Level that accurately represents how many years of ballet your student has had
- “Junior Intensive Level A – 2yrs Ballet Training”
- “Junior Intensive Level B – 3yrs Ballet Training”
- “Junior Intensive Level C – 4yrs Ballet Training”
- Click the green button “Finish Registration Now”
- FEES: Click the “Buy Now” button to pay the fees for the camp
- You can either login to your PayPal account or pay with a debit/credit card
- Enter the promo code (earlybird) in the box that says "Promo Code"
- Enter your information, then click “Pay Now”
- This completes your registration
Thank you for applying for Ballet Magnificat!’s Junior Dance Intensive!