1. RETURNING STUDENTS: Login to your account. To finish registration, start following these instructions at step #3.
**NEW STUDENTS: CREATE ACCOUNT - To apply for the SDI, you must create an account.Click "Create Account."
Enter the name, an email address, password, cell phone, and address.
**If the student is under 18, please enter the Parent/Guardian information. If the student is 18 or older, you may enter the student information.
2. ADD A STUDENT - Click "Add a student". (If you ARE the student, you can click "I take classes" and it will enter your information automatically.)
Enter emergency contact information. (These should be contacts other than the student's parents. In the case of an emergency, we will always call the parents first.)
Enter the first and last name of the student, as well as their birthday and gender. PLEASE enter the name the student prefers to be called. For example, if Elizabeth prefers to be called Liz, please enter “Liz” as the student’s first name. Upon acceptance, there will be a place on the additional forms to put the student’s real name.
Click Save Account and Login
3.CLASSES - Click Register for classes.
Below you will see a list of classes. Please disregard the class day and times.
•First, choose a session. For the 4-week session, June 29 - July 27, choose “4-wk Session.” For June 29 - July 13, choose “1st Session- 2wks" and for July 13 - July 27, choose “2nd Session- 2wks.”
•Now choose the appropriate "class" depending on how many years of ballet experience the student has had since age 8.
•If the student plans to stay off-campus during the Summer Dance Intensive, please choose “Off Campus”
•Please choose the appropriate class depending on how many years of pointework the student has had since age 8.
•Choose “ROOMMATE” if the student will be requesting a specific roommate. Should the student get accepted, there will be a place on the additional forms to indicate who the student would like to room with. Note: the student and requested roommate must be attending the same session of the Intensive, they must be within 2 years of age, AND they must request each other.
•Please indicate which size t-shirt the student prefers.
•If you are applying for the Teachers Workshop for 1 week (July 13 - 21), please check “TCHR-1” or for 2 weeks (July 13 - July 27), check “TCHR-2”
4. SUBMIT - Click “Submit” when finished. Then click the green button "Finish Registration Now"
5. APPLICATION FEE - Click the "Buy Now" button to pay the application fee. You can either pay with a credit/debit card or directly from your bank account. Enter your information, then click "Pay Now". This completes the online portion of your application.
6. ARABESQUE - The arabesque photo MUST be emailed to email@example.com in jpg format for the application to be considered.
7.RESULTS - Application results will be emailed as well as mailed within two weeks of receiving all 3 application pieces. Thank you for applying for Ballet Magnificat!’s Summer Dance Intensive!